Combine a deposit and an investment fund: allocate an investment fund between 30% and 70% of the total amount initially invested and get up to 0.65% APR (0.65% TIN) in your deposit.
This number is indicative of the risk of the product, being 1/6 indicative of lower risk and 6/6 of higher risk.
- This risk indicator refers exclusively to the deposit. The combined investment fund has its own level of risk that can be found in the DFI
- BBVA is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund for Credit Institutions in Spain. The maximum guaranteed amount is € 100,000 for all deposits made in BBVA per person.
- ** The reimbursement, redemption or early repayment of a part or all of the principal invested are subject to commissions or penalties.
Requirements to contract Combined Deposit Investment Funds
This deposit combined with funds allows the contracting of a 13-month term deposit with an investment fund, with the following proportion:
- Minimum 30% of the investment in an Investment Fund (see linked funds available).
- Maximum 70% of the investment in a deposit.
You need to have an account open in BBVA and be the owner of it; both the deposit and the investment fund with which it is combined admit a single holder (it will have to be the same) and both will be associated to the same BBVA account that you indicate.
If you do not have any account open in BBVA, you can open one now from here.
You can cancel the deposit totally or partially, before the expiration of the same. The cancellation of one of the products does not imply the cancellation of both.
You will receive a 0.01% TIN of the amount you cancel, during the days that the deposit was contracted.
You will never lose the capital invested in the deposit, cancel it totally or partially.
Investment funds offer a variable return that will depend on the evolution of the assets in which the fund has invested the capital. Past performance is not indicative of future results and the valuation may be less than the initial investment.
If you would like to cancel the linked investment fund, you must request it from us and we will proceed to the reimbursement of the shares at market value, which could involve incurring losses with respect to the initial investment.
Non-renewable to expiration automatically.
The fund has no expiration. Once the deposit has expired, you can keep the fund or reimburse it. If you would like to cancel the linked investment fund, you must request it from us and we will proceed to the reimbursement of the shares at market value, which could involve incurring losses with respect to the initial investment.
Maximum date to contract this deposit combined with investment funds
You can hire it until 08/31/2018.
Type of interest
Depending on the distribution you have between the deposit and the associated investment fund, the rate will be:
Combined Deposit 30% + Investment Fund 70% = Deposit up to 0.65% APR (0.65% TIN).
Combined deposit 50% + Investment fund 50% = Deposit up to 0.40% TAE (0.40% TIN).
Combined deposit 70% + Investment fund 30% = Deposit up to 0.15% APR (0.15% TIN).
The expressed returns correspond only to the deposit. The profitability of the fund will depend on the evolution of the markets.
The payment of these rates will be made provided that at expiration of the deposit you maintain in the fund the minimum participations required for each modality. If not, the interest will be liquidated at 0.01% TIN (0.01% APR). You can consult the representative example that we show you.
Deposit from € 600 up to € 500,000. It will have to be at least 30% of the total investment, and at most 70% of the total investment. The total investment is the sum of the amounts invested in the Investment Fund + Deposit.
The term of the deposit is 13 months. The funds have a minimum recommended term for the investment that can be consulted in the Fundamental Data Document (DFI).
You can contract the Combined Deposit by hiring one of the investment funds that we indicate below. The amount you allocate to one of these funds must be at least 30% of the initial total amount invested.
- BBVA Bolsa, FI
- BBVA Bolsa Europa BBVA, FI
- BBVA Bolsa USA (Covered), FI
- Quality Best Ideas, FI
- Quality Conservative Investment, FI
- Quality Decided Investment, FI
- Quality Moderate Investment, FI
- Quality Selection Emergentes, FI
- BBVA Consolidation 85, FI
- BBVA Mi Objetivo 2021, FI
- BBVA Mi Objetivo 2026, FI
- BBVA Mi Objetivo 2031, FI
If none of them fit your profile, you can consult the full catalog of investment funds to choose the one that best suits your needs. If the fund you choose is not one of the indicated, it would not be possible to combine it with this deposit.
Go to the complete catalog.
- Check the possible combinations you can choose:
Example for an investment of € 10,000
|Modality of the deposit||Minimum investment in funds||Deposit amount||Type of interest|
|Combined Wallpapers 30F-70D||€ 3,000 (30%)||€ 7,000 (70%)||0.15% TAE 0.15% TIN|
|Combined Wallpaper 50F-50D||€ 5,000 (50%)||€ 5,000 (50%)||0.40% TAE 0.40% TIN|
|Combined Wallpaper 70F-30D||€ 7,000 (70%)||€ 3,000 (30%)||0.65% TAE 0.65% TIN|
Example of combined deposit if you initially allocate € 10,000 and choose to allocate 30% to the deposit:
- Initial minimum amount that you will have to allocate to the linked investment fund: € 7,000.
- With the amount allocated to the linked investment fund, some shares are acquired, which if you keep them in that linked fund until the expiration of the deposit, you can have a higher remuneration in your deposit.
For this example the remuneration of the deposit would be:
|Example of calculating the Annual Equivalent Rate (APR) FULFILLING REQUIREMENTS|
Amount: € 3,000
Term: 390 days
Gross interest: € 20.84
APR 0.65% (TIN 0.65%)
- If you do not maintain those initial participations in the investment fund, for this example the remuneration of the deposit would be:
|Example of calculating the Annual Equivalent Rate (APR) WITHOUT FULFILLING REQUIREMENTS|
Amount: € 3,000
Term: 390 days
Gross interest: € 0.32
APR 0.01% (TIN 0.01%)
The fund offers a variable return. The profitability will depend on the evolution of the assets in which the fund is investing the capital. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- The remunerative interests of your deposit will be entered into your account.
- The remuneration interests will be considered as income from movable capital. For this reason, the remuneration you receive will be after having withheld the corresponding taxes according to the law.
- You have the right to desist from the hiring of the deposit within 14 calendar days following the contracting. The Bank will proceed to cancel this contract with payment of the amount deposited in your account in BBVA. Even if the right of withdrawal is exercised over the deposit, the fund will remain in force and if you would like to cancel it, the conditions described in the section of early cancellation will apply.
- Funds are a diversified investment alternative , since they invest in numerous assets, which reduces the risk of investing in a single asset.
- There is a wide variety of investment funds with very different risk profiles.
- The funds allow you to invest in different types of assets, geographic areas, currencies … You can choose the one / those funds that best suit your objectives and needs.
- Investment funds allow access to the advantages of professional management for amounts within the reach of the individual investor .
- One of the characteristics of mutual funds is their liquidity since, normally, shares can be bought and sold at any time without a subscription or reimbursement fee. However, in some products this availability can be limited by applying subscription or reimbursement commissions in certain periods or for certain amounts. Therefore, you should consult the documentation and characteristics of each fund.
- In accordance with current legislation, you will only have to pay taxes when you sell / reimburse all or part of your investment fund . For individuals with fiscal residence in Spain, transfers from one investment fund to another do not have a tax impact on IRPF provided that the requirements of tax regulations are met.
- As with any other investment product, investing in funds implies assuming a certain level of risk . Each fund, depending on its specific characteristics and the assets in which it invests, will imply a level of risk and, in any case, the possibility of incurring losses on the invested capital. You can consult the specific risks of each fund in the brochure available at bbva.es
Nominal Interest Rate (NIT): It is the percentage that is applied to the amount deposited taking into account the term contracted.
Annual Equivalent Rate (APR): It is the result of a mathematical formula that incorporates the nominal interest rate, the commissions and the term of the transaction and expresses the effective yield of the deposit. The APR allows you to compare this deposit with other financial products.
SEPA debits (Single Euro Payments Area): SEPA direct debits have replaced the direct debits of receipts, it is a payment service or instrument that allows collections in euros, owing (ie, decreasing the balance) of the debtor’s account (or person who pays).